At Great Dane AK Armory we offer a Lifetime Gun Warranty.
Lifetime Gun Warranty Terms and Conditions warrants to you that if any new gun built by us ever becomes defective, we will repair or replace the gun at no charge, subject to the following conditions:
This warranty applies only to the original purchaser.
- If the firearm cannot be repaired, and no replacement is available, we will offer you a similar item (to be solely determined by Great Dane).
- This warranty applies to new guns only.
- This warranty covers the firearm as originally sold by Great Dane AK Armory, but does not extend to guns altered or rebuilt after their original purchase, or guns used other than for their legal intended purposes. Excessive abuse to the firearm may void this warranty. This is up to Great Dane AK Armory to determine. This warranty does not apply to optics or accessories such as stocks, hand guards, or rail systems attached to the firearm when purchased, this is a Lifetime Gun Warranty only.
- The customer must pay any costs associated with sending the firearm to us for repair or replacement. Insured shipping is recommended.
- If a firearm is repaired, the firearm may be returned directly to the customer if it was sent from the customer’s address. If a firearm is replaced, the customer must take delivery from a licensed FFL dealer. In this case the customer may have additional charges, such as transfer fees and background check fees. Great Dane is not responsible for these additional fees.
- Great Dane will pay for the insured freight back to the customer or the customer’s dealer if the firearm is defective. If the firearm is not defective, the customer is liable for return freight to his residence or his dealer.
- Accuracy is not included in this Warranty, unless there is a specific additional warranty made by a manufacturer.
- This warranty covers the firearm against manufacturer’s defects only. It does not cover the replacement or refinishing of parts that are subject to normal wear throughout the lifespan of the firearm (such as the bolt, carrier, rails, and barrel) unless they have prematurely worn out. All firearms will experience wear over time. This is normal and to be expected.
- If the warranty does not apply, we will offer a competitive repair bid for your approval before proceeding with any repairs.
GREAT DANE AK ARMORY'S LIABILITY FOR BREACH OF ANY WARRANTY SHALL BE LIMITED TO REPLACING OR REPAIRING THE NONPERFORMING OR DEFECTIVE GOODS (TO BE DETERMINED AT OUR DISCRETION). WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Builds that are made from a customer supplied kit are NOT covered under a warranty of any kind.
We can only accept AK returns on firearms that are unused, unfired, and unaltered. Please inspect your rifle thoroughly before the 4473/Background check is completed at your FFL. Once the background check is completed and you take possession of the firearm, no return will be accepted and any issues will need to be resolved with a repair through our warranty.
If you receive a firearm at your FFL that is damaged, you must contact us immediately, preferably form the FFL Location so that we can speak to the FFL gunsmith. Any issues must be resolved before completing the FFL transfer.
We will not refund any fees charged by another FFL under any circumstance.
A 20% cancellation fee plus shipping costs (if we have already shipped it to an FFL) will be deducted from from the refund on all cancelled orders.